From the desk of a girl that's proud of who she is and what she's had to overcome to get there. From a girl that prefers happiness to money, and is happy wherever she is. From a girl that isn't perfect, and loves it that way. From a simple girl, living a simple life and enjoying every moment of it.
"And if you pardon me, I'd like to say, we'll do okay, Forever in Blue Jeans.."

Saturday, June 12, 2010

News!!

So, I guess I never got around to finishing updates.. oops.. Lol


My brother, Josh, is stateside again!! He still has a few more weeks before he can come home (he's been home on liberty, though) to stay..  It's a huge comfort and relief to have him in the states, though!!!


Caleb's recovery is going well.. He isn't in as much pain any more.. Before, he'd be on 12 pain meds, and it would kind of dull the pain, but wouldn't do much.. Now, he'll take 1/2 of a pill and can feel the difference!! I'm so happy!!


Oh, and more good news??!?! 


I am absolutely, head-over-heels, crazy in love! :D


I've got to run, but I'll update more, later.


-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment