From the desk of a girl that's proud of who she is and what she's had to overcome to get there. From a girl that prefers happiness to money, and is happy wherever she is. From a girl that isn't perfect, and loves it that way. From a simple girl, living a simple life and enjoying every moment of it.
"And if you pardon me, I'd like to say, we'll do okay, Forever in Blue Jeans.."

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Few Words Can Make All The Difference

So, you know how I mentioned only recieving news from Josh via phone calls?  Well, yesterday, I got my first email from him..  It was only a few words, but still had me in tears.


I know I've really taken our time together for granted, growing up, but I've been trying to make every moment count.  Over the course of these deployments, the memories really help you, and while I have many, I still feel as though I don't have enough.. I intend to change that once he's home, though.


I'll be able to rest easy once he's home, which scuttlebutt says should be soon enough. 


That's it for now!


-Jeanne.

Whenever I start feeling sad because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment