From the desk of a girl that's proud of who she is and what she's had to overcome to get there. From a girl that prefers happiness to money, and is happy wherever she is. From a girl that isn't perfect, and loves it that way. From a simple girl, living a simple life and enjoying every moment of it.
"And if you pardon me, I'd like to say, we'll do okay, Forever in Blue Jeans.."

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

River Run


So, for about the last 2 weeks, I've been in Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and Wyoming on my way to, from, and during the Lauglin River Run for 2010.  It was a 35 hour round-trip (from home to Golden Valley and back).

The River Run is like a huge get-together of sorts for bikers to come ride.. If I recall correctly, it's about 118 miles, from Oatman, Arizona to Laughlin, Nevada.


(Along side the Casino.. The boats providing transportation)


One of the parking lots.. It was hell trying to get back out.

It was hotter than hell in Arizona and now I'm back in Wyoming freezing to death. 


In other news,

My sister, Sharon, was married on April 17th!! I wish I could have been in Brazil for her wedding, but photos are the next best thing.. I'll get some as soon as I can. (They aren't loading)

MY MARINES ARE HOME!! They came home about 2 weeks ago, and are thankful to be home. :)  I'm so excited to have them back and we are keeping in contact.

I've also adopted 5 more Marines, and have begun to write.

If you guys know of anyone that would like to be written to while deployed (though they don't necessarily have to be in the Marines), let me know!

Thanks,

Jeanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment